Purpose of the processing
This website (www.vertrouwen-harlingen.nl) is using Matomo, an Open Source, self-hosted software for collecting anonymous usage statistics for this website. The data is used to analyse the behaviour of the website visitors to identify potential pitfalls like not found pages, search engine indexing issues and to find out which contents are the most appreciated.
Once the data (number of visitors reaching a not found pages, viewing only one page…) is processed, Matomo is generating reports for website owners to take action, for example changing the layout of the pages,
Matomo is processing the following data:
- Anonymized IP-address by removing the last 2 bytes (so 18.104.22.168 instead of 198.51.100.54)
- Pseudo-anonymized Location of the user (generated from the anonymized IP-address)
- Date and time
- Title of the page being viewed
- URL of the page being viewed
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (if the page allows it)
- Screen resolution
- Time in local timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded
- Link clicks to an outside domain
- Pages generation time
- Country, region, city (low resolution based on IP-address
- Main Language of the browser
- User Agent of the browser
- Interactions with forms (but not the content)
Indirect data collection
If you are using this site, the visit is logged by the host of this website (Vevida). This log contains your IPAddress which allows you to be identified indirectly via your internet servrive provider. The collection of this data is a legal obligation and required for security. You cannot oppose it and the data is at no time used for other purposes.
This website is using Fonts from Google Fonts which get fetched from Google Servers when loading this website. You can find more information about the privacy implications in the FAQs.
Into the menu Film are links to Youtube videos. YouTube won’t store information about our visitors, unless they play the video.
The legitimate interests
The processing of personal data is based on legitimate interests.
Processing your personal data such as cookies is helping us identify what is working and what is not on our website. For example, it helps us identify if the way we are communicating is engaging or not and how we can organize the structure of the website better. Our team is benefiting from the processing of your personal data, and they are directly acting on the website. By processing your personal data, you can profit from a website which is getting better and better.
Without the data, we would not be able to provide you the service we are currently offering to you. Your data will be used only to improve the user experience on our website and help you find the information you are looking for.
Recipient of the data
The personal data received through Matomo are sent to:
- Katja Renner and Axel Schäfer (host and maintainer of this website)
Details of transfers to third country and safeguards
Matomo and this website data is hosted in the Netherlands. No data leaves the EU.
Data subject’s rights
As Matomo is processing personal data on legitimate interests, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access and data portability: you can ask us at any time to access your data.
- Right to erasure and rectification: you can ask us at any time to delete all the data we are processing about you.
- Right to object and restrict processing: you can object to the tracking of your data by using the following opt-out feature or by enabling DoNotTrack in your browser:
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you think that the way we process your personal data with Matomo analytics is infringing the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.